Keep the kids entertained this winter with some kids craft!
What you need:
- 1 x A4 piece of green construction paper
- 1 x small piece of red construction paper
- 1 x small piece of yellow construction paper
- 1 x piece of brown foam board
- lead pencil
- Cut the A4 piece of green paper into 3.5cm strips, widthways.
- Now curl each strip into a circle and staple it in place.
- Staple about five or six green circles together to create the caterpillar’s body.
- Draw a rough oval shape onto the red paper. Cut it out to use as the caterpillar’s head.
- Draw two small yellow ovals (eyes) and two slightly smaller green ovals (inner eyes) and glue green to yellow to make two eyes.
- Draw a small mouth on using a black marker pen.
- Cut two antennae from the brown foam board.
- Glue the face to the circle body.
Watch the video here.