We have found some cute peg crocodiles that you can help the kids make this weekend! These are very cute of holding papers together, playing with and if you put a magnet at the back can be used to hold up photos on the fridge.
What you need
- 1 x wooden peg
- 1 small piece green construction paper
- 2 x googly craft eyes
- 1 x green pipe cleaner
- green paint
- Paint the peg green.
- While the paint is drying, cut a small strip of green construction paper, about 1cm wide x 20cm long.
- Concertina-fold the strip of green paper and glue it to the top of the peg (leaving enough room at the front for the croc’s mouth). This is the crocodile’s scaly body.
- Glue the googly eyes in place.
- Now cut two x 4cm pieces from the pipe cleaner. Fold them into a “V” and then fold the tips to make feet. These are the croc’s legs. Set them in place along the body (see video).
We hope the kids will enjoy!