We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but jam and toast can often get a little boring. Luckily, we have found some yummy recipes thanks to Bakers Delight to break things up a little and to make sure the most important meal of the day is the most enjoyable!
Peanut Butter Blueberry Fancy Toast
1 slice Bakers Delight Chia & Fruit Loaf
1 tbs peanut butter
1 tsp fresh ricotta
1 tbs blueberries
- In a dry frying pan over a medium-high heat, toast walnuts, stirring the pan constanly, until toasted. Cool slightly before roughly chopping.
- Toast bread in toaster to your liking.
- Spread peanut butter over toast. Crumble over fresh ricotta and decorate with blueberries, and walnuts. Serve immediately.
Nut Butter Fancy Toast
2 slices Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Block Loaf
2 tbsp nut butter
1 banana, sliced diagonally
4 strawberries, sliced
2 tbsp blueberries
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Spread each slice with 1 tablespoon of nut butter.
- Top each slice of toast with slices of banana, slices of strawberries.
Fried Egg and Tomato Salsa Fancy Toast
2 slices Bakers Delight Hi-Fibre Lo-GI Loaf
2 free-range eggs
1 tomato, deseeded and diced
1/8 red onion, diced
1 sprig coriander, leaves picked and chopped
A few dashes of tabasco sauce
Salt and pepper
- Combine the tomato, onion, coriander, a teaspoon of olive oil, tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to season, in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Crack in eggs and fry until cooked to your liking.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Top each slice of toast with one egg each, and top with tomato salsa.
You can find more recipes here.