Thanks to Woolworths we have found one you can do on the BBQ!
3 red capsicums
1 lobster tail (see Note)
2 frozen squid tubes, thawed
300g raw prawn cutlets
100ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tbs red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, crushed
40g hazelnuts, toasted, skins removed roughly chopped (see Tip)
1. Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Cook whole capsicums, turning, until the skin blisters and turns black. Transfer to a bowl and cover. Set aside to cool.
2. Peel skin from capsicum and tear flesh into strips. Arrange rocket and capsicum on a platter.
3. Meanwhile, remove meat from lobster and cut into 1cm-thick slices. Cut squid into thick strips.
4. Combine seafood in a bowl with 2 tbs of the oil and season. In a jug, combine remaining oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Set aside.
5. Chargrill seafood, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked. Pile onto platter, drizzle with dressing and scatter with hazelnut.
Tips: Note you can use cooked lobster – simply remove meat from shell and slice.2. Cook’s tip: to prepare hazelnuts, preheat oven to 180°c. Roast hazelnuts for 10 minutes or until aromatic and lightly toasted. Transfer to a clean tea towel and rub to remove skins.